Help & FAQ
- How does the transfer process work?
- After you remit payment, you will receive via email instructions on how to
transfer the domain name to your control.
It is important to understand that with .CA domains, there is a two-step
process in moving the domain over:
Each step will add one year of time to your domain, so it is likely that you
will end up paying your registrar twice to do this. Once for each step.
- Transfer the domain to your preferred Registrar
- Request a Change-Of-Registrant of the domain
There is also this article which takes you through it step-by-step.
- Can I use an escrow provider to buy a domain?
- Yes. You can use Escrow.com to purchase a domains over $1,000. Buyer pays escrow fees. Open the transaction with email@example.com. When we receive notification that escrow has opened we will mark the domain as "conditionally sold" on this end.